Why belong to a church family?
There are many good reasons to have a church home. Here are a few that come to mind:
- You have a regular and consistent place to worship God
- You become acquainted with fellow Christians in the community
- You have a place where you can grow spiritually and have opportunities to serve with others
- Your unique gifts are essential to the Body of Christ
- You have a spiritual home and a greater sense of belonging
How do I become a member of St. Paul Lutheran?
We offer membership inquiry opportunities throughout the year. We offer new member evening Dessert Event's that give the opportunity to meet with others who are curious about our church, as well as the Pastor, staff, and members of the congregation. We will ponder together what it means to be Christians sharing Christ’s love as well as a brief orientation to the mission and ministries of the church. It is an opportunity to share your story and to ask any questions you may have. If you, or a family member has not yet been baptized, this is a good opportunity to make those arrangements. An orientation and reception for those desiring to become members of St. Paul Lutheran will then be scheduled. We hope you'll consider becoming part of our church family! Contact the church office at 651-462-5212 for the next upcoming event.